European adjustments are not the product of a mistake, but a design to break down some of the leftover architecture of the Cold War, which might be called the insurance premium that was paid against conversion to communism.
Merkel Admits: “Greek Austerity Imposed to Set an Example to Entire Euro Zone”
Saturday, June 16, 2012
... It is, therefore, obvious that the Greek Government in Athens no longer holds any legitimacy. It has forfeited its right to govern over the Greek people due to its inability to safeguard its citizens and borders, to maintain moral and legal legitimacy, and furthermore maintain the basic necessities of life for its citizens such as medicine, water, and power. We can, therefore, come to the conclusion that, yes, Greece does, in fact, have the right to revolution. However, the revolution Greece must follow is not one based on Class War and outdated ideological rhetoric. If the Greek people are to exercise their right to revolution, it should and must be a nonviolent, nonpartisan, revolution that will lead as an example for all mankind. ...
When Injustice Becomes Law Revolution Becomes Duty!
Dispatch from Greece: New Sites of Greece’s Revolution
Music and dance is what we used to express our rage and sadness.
Youth revolution inc. - Greece
Homeland Security Detects Terrorist Threats by Reading Your Mind
CNN: FAST could be used wherever there are special security concerns, including stadiums, convention centers, federal buildings, mass transit centers and airports.
Watch out for the Thought Police: Homeland Security test 'Minority Report' system which knows when you're even THINKING about committing a crime
Terrorist 'pre-crime' detector field tested in United States
Future Attribute Screening Technology-From Department of Homeland Security PDF
Future Attribute Screening Technology, or "FAST" - designed for the Department of Homeland Security.
Homeland security deploys mind-reading hardware
Future Attribute Screening Technology
Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST) Project
Project Manager: Robert Middleton
Project Overview: The Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate Human Factors/Behavioral Sciences Division (HFD) Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST) project is an initiative to develop a prototype screening facility containing a suite of real-time, non-invasive sensor technologies to detect cues indicative of mal-intent (the intent or desire to cause harm) rapidly, reliably, and remotely. The system will measure both physiological and behavioral signals to make probabilistic assessments of mal-intent based on sensor outputs and advanced fusion algorithms and measure indicators using culturally neutral and non-invasive sensors. FAST uses an established independent peer-review process to ensure objectivity and thoroughness in addressing all aspects of the program.
As Greece wonders whether its debt crisis will eventually spell its exit from the euro, one town in the centre of the country, Volos, has formed an alternative local currency.
It works through a bartering system or exchange of goods.
Start with a cage containing 5 monkeys.... this story illustrates how human society keeps doing the same things over and over again because - "that's the way things have always been done around here".
Artwork and Music Produced by Peter Zaza
Special thanks to David Dees for the use of his poster in this video
It is important to know that the only universe collapsing at the moment is that of our debt masters, and that there really is light at the end of the tunnel...
From the musical 'Starlight Express'. Live performance by Ray Shell and the Company. Taken from 'Andrew Lloyd Webber: The Royal Albert Hall Celebration'.
- Cartoonist Alan Moore, the Guy Fawkes Mask, and Occupy Wall Street
- 'The History of Oil - by Robert Newman
- Can Dialectics Break Bricks?
- Riots or revolt? - An insight into why Greece is now in flames
- Salvador Dali expounds on his 'Paranoiac Critical Method' philosophy
- The Last Roundup
- The Merchant of Death: Basil Zaharoff
- UPDATED: Warriors out of their minds: Drugs of choice for super soldiers
- Holocaust Deniers - a growing club
- Smokey the Bear Sutra by Gary Snyder
- Twilight of the Psychopaths
- The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
- Jacques Ellul on Propaganda
Last Month's 13 Most Viewed Entries
- The pineal gland: Interface between the physical and spiritual planes?
- Uganda: Devil worship
- Obama and the Anti-Christ
- '1984: Grace Commission Report under Ronald Reagan showed IRS is a fraud that collects taxes for the Banking Dynasties'
- The Illuminated Ones
- Martial Law declared in United States
- Illuminati Occult Symbolism in The 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Israeli women take off clothes for Egypt “nude revolutionary” blogger
- The Bollywood star who nearly became Pakistan's First Lady
- Belgian Police brutality in action! Warning- this is upsetting
- Gregg Braden - A Field Exists That Connects Everything Together - The Ether Field
- Noble Gas Engine
- Hopi and Tibetan Buddhist Prophecies - The Connection