Wednesday, December 28, 2011
http://www.ted.com JR, a French street artist, uses his camera to show the world its true face. He makes his audacious TED Prize wish: to use art to turn the world inside out. A funny, moving talk about art and who we are. Learn more at insideoutproject.net.
~ ~ ~
Occupy Art #f12
Occupy Art: Hi there, shall we collaborate on this?
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” - Albert Einstein
February the 12th has been announced as an international day of creative action for the worldwide Occupy movement.
Stemming from Occupy Melbourne, the home of the ‘tent monsters meme’, this day is all about coming at things from different angles, playing with reality and having some fun in these very serious times.
Exhibitions, music, street-art, performance, theatre, you name it, lets infect it with a bit of Occupy creativity.
Spread the word, lets start this creative virus. Here is a little video:
To discuss and collaborate please join the Facebook page.
Or if Tumblr is your style:
Please use the hash tag #F12
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
"2012: Time for Change" presents an optimistic alternative to apocalyptic doom and gloom. Directed by Emmy Award nominee João Amorim, the film follows journalist Daniel Pinchbeck, author of the bestselling 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl, on a quest for a new paradigm that integrates the archaic wisdom of tribal cultures with the scientific method. As conscious agents of evolution, we can redesign post-industrial society on ecological principles to make a world that works for all. Rather than breakdown and barbarism, 2012 heralds the birth of a regenerative planetary culture where collaboration replaces competition, where exploration of psyche and spirit becomes the new cutting edge, replacing the sterile materialism that has pushed our world to the brink.
"The Emperor's New Virus?" is a supplementary follow-up to the award winning documentary, House of Numbers. It takes an in-depth look at the scientific evidence surrounding the existence of HIV.
It is underground but when its members reveal themselves, it is usually through a cyber attack. The group anonymous has been known to retaliate against companies and others that it thinks are on the wrong side of morality from banks to Mexican drug cartels.
Press TV's Colin Campbell reports from Washington.
- Cartoonist Alan Moore, the Guy Fawkes Mask, and Occupy Wall Street
- 'The History of Oil - by Robert Newman
- Can Dialectics Break Bricks?
- Riots or revolt? - An insight into why Greece is now in flames
- Salvador Dali expounds on his 'Paranoiac Critical Method' philosophy
- The Last Roundup
- The Merchant of Death: Basil Zaharoff
- UPDATED: Warriors out of their minds: Drugs of choice for super soldiers
- Holocaust Deniers - a growing club
- Smokey the Bear Sutra by Gary Snyder
- Twilight of the Psychopaths
- The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
- Jacques Ellul on Propaganda
Last Month's 13 Most Viewed Entries
- The pineal gland: Interface between the physical and spiritual planes?
- Uganda: Devil worship
- Obama and the Anti-Christ
- '1984: Grace Commission Report under Ronald Reagan showed IRS is a fraud that collects taxes for the Banking Dynasties'
- The Illuminated Ones
- Martial Law declared in United States
- Illuminati Occult Symbolism in The 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Israeli women take off clothes for Egypt “nude revolutionary” blogger
- The Bollywood star who nearly became Pakistan's First Lady
- Belgian Police brutality in action! Warning- this is upsetting
- Gregg Braden - A Field Exists That Connects Everything Together - The Ether Field
- Noble Gas Engine
- Hopi and Tibetan Buddhist Prophecies - The Connection