by Lemony Snicket
4. People who say money doesn’t matter are like people who say cake doesn’t matter—it’s probably because they’ve already had a few slices.
Occupy Together - Jefferson Airplane Revolution/Volunteers
Some ideas on governance in the 21st Century
Fox News keeps spewing out that the 99% of the polity who has decided to seize the reins of government "don't have a policy paper" or a "list of demands" like they are just some insignificant flies buzzing around them, but they'll be pretty quick to dispense with the labels, when they do the math on the 99%'s mood. But since they want "platforms" so they can co-opt and pervert the democratic spirit of the day, here's some to start the feed of ideas... I am one of the 99%.
LETS LINK 15.O GLOBAL REVOLUTION TO 11.11.11 GLOBAL WIKISTRIKE FOR LIFE: OCCUPY THE WORLD
PFor a social structure free from classes, states, borders, work, money, war and based on the commons we share… Join the world wide WikiStrike and open source global demo on 11.11.11!
We are reclaiming life !
Robert Thurman Speaks at Occupy Wall Street
"We need a cool revolution." Buddhist Scholar, and long time personal friend of the Dalai Lama, Robert Thurman, addressed the crowd at Occupy Wall Street on October 12. Shot by acclaimed filmmaker Velcrow Ripper, for his upcoming feature doc, "EVOLVE LOVE: Love in a Time of Crisis." http://www.evolvelovelive.com
Roubini predicts eurozone collapse; world markets will follow
Noted American economist Nouriel Roubini says the eurozone is in the midst of crumbling, and with the rest of the world’s future at stake with a potential collapse, they might want to listen up — Roubini has been right before.
N. Roubini: ' The fox that raided the chicken coop now claims it wants to guard it again'
Renown[ed] American economist Nouriel Roubini tweeted on Friday: "The Greek fox (New Democracy party) that raided the chicken coop now claims it wants to guard it again.Their credibility is dirtier than mud."
Bob Dylan - I'ts allright ma, (I'm only bleeding)
Bob Dylan's "I'ts allright ma, I'm only bleeding".
This is from his concert at Philharmonic Hall, 1964.
Monday, November 7, 2011
Thirteen Observations made by Lemony Snicket while watching Occupy Wall Street from a Discreet Distance
by Lemony Snicket
- Cartoonist Alan Moore, the Guy Fawkes Mask, and Occupy Wall Street
- 'The History of Oil - by Robert Newman
- Can Dialectics Break Bricks?
- Riots or revolt? - An insight into why Greece is now in flames
- Salvador Dali expounds on his 'Paranoiac Critical Method' philosophy
- The Last Roundup
- The Merchant of Death: Basil Zaharoff
- UPDATED: Warriors out of their minds: Drugs of choice for super soldiers
- Holocaust Deniers - a growing club
- Smokey the Bear Sutra by Gary Snyder
- Twilight of the Psychopaths
- The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
- Jacques Ellul on Propaganda
Last Month's 13 Most Viewed Entries
- The pineal gland: Interface between the physical and spiritual planes?
- Uganda: Devil worship
- Obama and the Anti-Christ
- '1984: Grace Commission Report under Ronald Reagan showed IRS is a fraud that collects taxes for the Banking Dynasties'
- The Illuminated Ones
- Martial Law declared in United States
- Illuminati Occult Symbolism in The 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Israeli women take off clothes for Egypt “nude revolutionary” blogger
- The Bollywood star who nearly became Pakistan's First Lady
- Belgian Police brutality in action! Warning- this is upsetting
- Gregg Braden - A Field Exists That Connects Everything Together - The Ether Field
- Noble Gas Engine
- Hopi and Tibetan Buddhist Prophecies - The Connection